This document was last modified on the 12th of April 2016.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or his/her equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum space of memory and not damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in their security settings.
Without your consent (by activating cookies in your browser) personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase will not be linked to the data stored in cookies.
Types of cookies
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options or services available, such as controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, access to restricted parts, remembering the elements of an order, checking out, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content when broadcasting videos or sound, or sharing content via social networks.
- Customisation cookies: Those that allow users to access the service with some general purpose features, based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional settings (locale) used to access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Those that, either set by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the services offered made by users. We analyse how users browse our website in order to improve the products or services we offer.
- Advertisement cookies: Those that, either set by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the amount of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the requested ad to the content of the requested service or the use made of our website. We analyse your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show advertising related to your navigation profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Those that enable the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces the publisher has included in a website, application or platform used to provide the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of his/her browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
- Third-party cookies: This website may use third-party services that, on its behalf, will compile information, for statistical purposes, regarding site usage by the user and to provide other services related to this website’s activity of this web site and other Internet services.
Third-party cookies used
Management of cookies
You may allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer: